Licensable Activities

If you plan on selling alcohol, serving hot food after 11pm, playing music etc. you may require a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) from Ceredigion County Council.

Unfortunately Ceredigion County Council’s web site is woefully inadequate with information but Carmarthenshire have a very good, clear guidance sheet. Most of the information applies to Ceredigion as well, Ceredigion’s licensing department can be contacted here.